Roles and Responsibilities
- Very Good knowledge in C/C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Design, implementation, debug, test and documentation of embedded software.
- Several years (8+) of experience in software design and implementation.
- Knowledge of the MISRA Standards and static/dynamic code analysis.
- Experience with debuggers is desirable (e.g. Lauterbach)
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented working method
- Experience with tools such as DOORS, IMS is desirable
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Verification and apply agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban) with state-of-the-art tools like Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit, JIRA and GTest is required
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Image processing/Computer vision (preferred skills)
UG:Graduation Not Required
Kritikal Solutions Pvt Ltd
KritiKal Solutions is a Technology Design house founded and incubated at IIT-Delhi. With 17+ years of expertise in Product Engineering, R&D and Innovation in Computer Vision, AI, Cloud, Mobility, Embedded Systems, IOT.
View Contact Details+